2023 AAERT Awards
2023 Transcriber, Reporter, and Professional of the Year
Do you know a professional in our industry who is an inspiration to you? Have you worked with a digital reporter or transcriber who routinely goes above and beyond to actively promote digital reporting and transcription? Would you like to reward them for their hard work and dedication?
New this year! AAERT will be giving out three awards.
- Transcriber/Proofer of the Year – Person engaged in transcript production
- Reporter of the Year – Person engaged in reporting, court or depo
- Professional of the Year – Person engaged in the profession in any capacity
The nominees for each category must meet the following criteria:
- They should be an active member of AAERT for at least the prior three years
- They should be actively involved in at least one of the following activities:
- Serving on a committee
- Attending webinars and/or conferences
- Contributing articles to the newsletter
- Participating in AAERT’s social media pages
- Mentoring others within the industry
- Actively promoting digital reporting and transcription
- They must not have received this award within the past five years.
The deserving professionals will receive a complimentary conference registration, and two-night hotel accommodations at the Annual Conference, and will receive special recognition during the Awards Luncheon at this year’s Annual Conference.
Please fill out the nomination form linked below and send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.